Toddler Water Pouring Practice


I saw this cute water pouring activity for toddlers on Hands on as we grow. Basically it's just a chance for toddlers to practice pouring. I love how simple it is and how fun it turned out.

Even though this is a water activity and there was plenty of water spilled, we still did this activity in the kitchen on a towel, because I just couldn't go out in the blazing heat.


I only put a little water in the pitcher because I was afraid it would be to heavy for Sweet Girl to lift if it was very full. Then I set out two cups and let her experiment. She practiced pouring water from the pitcher into a cup and then from one cup to another. But then she had cups of water that needed to be taken care of so she stopped for a drink. Sweet Girl is not the greatest yet at drinking from a regular cup. She doesn't understand that she can't just throw her head all the way back, and that when she is finished she needs to tip the cup back up before pulling it away from her mouth. So we got pretty wet, but it was all in the name of fun and education.

0 comments:

Post a Comment