Toddler Balance Beam

I am a huge fan of the Olympics.  I have been so excited for months. My favorite event is women's gymnastics. So to celebrate my love of the Olympics, Sweet Girl and I practiced our balance beam routines for Mommy and Me School.

This is a leftover board from the fence that Husband built last year. It isn't sanded down so we had to perform with our shoes on. Sweet Girl was a natural. Check out at those sweet dance moves.


 And a wave to all of her adoring fans.

 

This was a fun activity and great motor skills practice. I think we earned a gold medal. 



4 comments:

  1. What a good idea and it looks like she's having a blast!

    Thanks so much for your comment. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cat from The Tactile Child here thanks for checking out our Toddler Olympics. This is a great idea for gymnastics and looks like she had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beyond adorable! Great fun activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your activity!!!

    What a sweet pictures,
    Thanks for linking up to our 'Kids Bloggers Go Olympics Event'
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete