Popcorn Sensory Bin


I love sensory bins. There are just so many different things to put in them. This week we did a popcorn sensory bin. I bought the plastic popcorn bucket at the dollar store. It came in a set of two, so now I'm looking for ideas for how to use the other one. I just used cotton balls as the popped popcorn. Very simple.
 

Sweet Girl loved grabbing handfuls of the kernels and pouring them into the popcorn bucket. Unfortunately her aim leaves something to be desired. By the time we were finished there were a lot of popcorn kernels on the kitchen floor.





Linking Up At:






Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. What a cute sensory activity! I love the cotton balls for popped popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to include the cotton balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just the cutest thing! love the cotton balls! thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun!! I love the cotton ball addition. Thanks for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO welcome! I loved this little sensory bin!

    ReplyDelete