Q-Tip Painting


Paint week continued Wednesday with Q-Tip Painting. This one was really fun! I squeezed some paint into cupcake liners and gave Sweet Girl some q-tips to paint with. She started out just making dots on her paper, then she realized she could drag the q-tip and  make lines.

 

We talked about green and blue and dots and lines. Whenever she got a little bit of paint on her fingers she held it up for me to wipe off before she continued. The fun eventually stopped because the q-tips got too much paint on them and she wouldn't touch them anymore. But at least we have another original Sweet Girl masterpiece to add to our gallery!


Linking Up At:
Raising Bean
Cachey Mamas Classroom

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!! New GFC follower via Momma Mar's Activity Corner.

    Check out my blog and follow me back if you like. Thanks!

    Julie @ The Path to an Organized Tomorrow
    http://www.organizedtomorrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! We are experiementing with all kinds of painting activities lately! We will def try this one!
    New follower!
    Misty@ http://monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her beautiful artwork! great job Momma! BTW, I love your blog title - thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and follow me - I am now your newest follower :)

    blessings!
    janiene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! thanks for you comment. I am your newest follower! Thanks for visiting the Family Fun Spot! I am a member of the Church too! Blessings to you and your family. Your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower! Wow, I can't believe this didn't turn into finger painting. It always does with my son, LOL. She is very cute! Thanks for linking up to Thinky Linky Thursday!
    Lori @ Cachey Mama’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so neat! I'm glad that we can exchange cool art projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Momma Mar's and I love this idea. We paint quite a bit over here and are always looking for new ways to spice it up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete