Shaving Cream Disaster


I have seen so many posts on blogs about kids painting with shaving cream, and since this week is all about painting, I thought it would be fun. But as you can probably guess from the title it was not fun. I'm not sure if I have ever said this before, but Sweet Girl hates having stuff on her hands. She hates finger paint, on her birthday she got upset when she got cake all over her hands. So I don't know why I thought she would like this.

I squirted some shaving cream onto her high chair tray, and that fascinated her. She poked at. I put some on her hands to get her started, and she did not like it. She started to get upset, and when she gets upset she sucks her fingers. Before I could stop her she got a mouthful of shaving cream.

We immediately cleaned up and I let her watch Yo Gabba Gabba, her favorite show. So does anyone want a mostly full can of shaving cream?

Linking Up At:
CreativeKidlets101

2 comments:

  1. I used to do this with my kids when I was teaching, I'd just spray it on their desks and we'd go to town. Maybe yours will grow out of not liking stuff on her hands and will enjoy it down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my very first linky party starts tonight & I would love for you to link this up to share :) it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete