Printable Preschool Schedule Cards

A few months ago at play group some of the moms were talking about looking for a preschool for their kids this fall. I mentioned that I wanted to start up a preschool someday. Turns out someday came sooner than I thought. This fall the kids from play group will be coming to my house for a little preschool. I have to admit I am super excited. It's going to be kind of low key because my house is very small, but I already have a whole bunch of great lessons and activities all planned out.

Since this isn't going to be a big money maker, I have been saving money by making things myself instead of buying them. One thing I wanted was cards to show our daily schedule so the kids would know what to expect each day. I made up these simple cards. They aren't fancy but I like them. I printed them on cardstock and laminated them for durability.

I love free stuff, and I love when people are so willing to share the things they make. So, if you are interested in these preschool schedule cards, you are more than welcome to print them by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. Please just be respectful in how and where you use them.


Here are the preschool schedule cards in PDF format for easy printing.

Linking Up At:
For the Kids FridayOneCreativeMommy.com Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to starting preschool. I know Tyson is excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your schedule cards! :) Good luck this year as you start your preschool group and thanks so much for linking up to http://www.thenatureofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/07/reading-spot-and-homeschool-havens-link.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I know a lot of preschool moms who will love these. Thanks for joining the party at One Creative Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how great!! Thank you for sharing them at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete