Sorting Lids Activity


I found this fun lid mix and match activity on Discover, Explore, Learn. She has so many cute ideas on her blog. This activity was perfect for Sweet Girl, who is obsessed with putting lids on and taking them off. Lids can keep her entertained forever. Her favorite part of our ribbon jar activity is always putting the lid on.


For this activity I just pulled out a bunch of containers that I have been saving to play grocery store with. I took off the lids and let Sweet Girl try to match them up and put them on.


Her favorite one was the lid for the salad dressing bottle. She was having so much fun that when it was time for lunch she didn't want to stop, so I let her take one jar to the table with her.


She continued the activity by putting her broccoli in the jar and putting the lid on top. At least she ate her carrots.

Linking Up At:
For the Kids FridayOneCreativeMommy.com Photobucket I Can Teach My Child

6 comments:

  1. I rarely comment, but I always read. Thanks so much for posting. I thoroughly enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Just spending some quality/quantity time on your blog and thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title of your blog. I feel like I'm learning every day. I think my son would love this activity. Thanks for sharing. Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea to keep the kiddo's entertained! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from the Sharing Saturday linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I bet it kept her entertained for hours--and she was learning, too. Thanks for sharing this week at One Creative Weekend! I’d love for you to join the party again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun and such an easy way to keep them entertained. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete