Apple Tree Counting


Today we continued our apple learning activities with apple tree one to one matching. One to one matching is a great pre-counting skill. I made a tree out of construction paper. Don't you love my artwork? I used red pom poms as my apples, and red mini cupcake papers to show where to put the apples.


I glued on five of these cupcake papers to help Sweet Girl practice counting to five. That darn number four still eludes us. As we played we counted and talked about apples and trees and the color red.


Linking Up At:
It's Playtime
Raising Bean

8 comments:

  1. What fun! I love how you used muffin liners to hold the pom poms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea!!

    Thanks for joining the CHQ Blog Hop this week and good luck on the Quote the Walls giveaway! Don't forget, you can tweet about the giveaway daily for additional entries :o)

    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...can't wait to try with my twins...and your artwork is fantastic i think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I wish we had an apple orchard near us so it had more meaning for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea. I love the idea of the cupcake cases to show where to put the Pom Poms. One my twins will love!

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday Showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh and I've pinned it to our board!

    ReplyDelete