Fall Word Art Printable


Even though it is still almost 100 degrees here, fall is in the air and I am excited! I love fall. I love the holidays, the food, wearing sweaters, and lots more. Fall is also a great time for crafting. I love word art. I think they are such a fun decoration for every season. I decided I wanted to experiment with making my own word art for fall. So here is my first attempt. I included all the things I love about fall. Feel free to click and download this fall word art printable to add to your fall decorations.


Linking Up At:
The DIY DreamerLil\'LunabuttonThe Taylor House
Becoming Martha

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Michelle! I am pinning this one for sure! I hope you'll share it at Gettin' Krafty With It!
    http://kraftykat76.blogspot.com/search/label/Gettin%27%20Krafty%20With%20It

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the printable Michelle!!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to let you know I featured this! Come on by and grab a button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love all the words and pictures. Thanks for sharing at Thursday's Temptation. Your post got the most views this past week and I am featuring it a the link party!!
    http://twoyellowbirdsdecor.blogspot.com/2012/09/thursdays-temptation-33-fabulous.html
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!!! I was looking for a FALL gift for my SIL and this is perfect! Thanks so much.
    I am going to share it on my blog next week if you do not mind and of course link it back to you!
    Have a great Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I found you over at Two Yellow Birds and am your newest follower. I also have a link party that's on Wednesday's if you're interested! I look forward to reading more! http://weliketolearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-i-learned-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the fall as well!

    ReplyDelete