Marshmallow Sculptures


This is another great idea I got from Playing House in Maryland. As soon as I saw it I knew we had to make some marshmallow sculptures. I grabbed a bag of marshmallows at Target for $.97 and cut up some straws I already had, and put them out for Sweet Girl to experiment with. I think these were her first marshmallows, so she spent a few minutes just being absolutely fascinated by their squishiness. I showed her how to push a straw into one, and then she did the rest. Aren't those sculptures beautiful?

 

She did not need anyone to show her how to eat the marshmallows. She just instinctively knew what to do. I think the big bite marks add something special and unique to each sculpture. Sadly it also mad them sticky, so they all ended up in the garbage can. But it was so fun to watch her play with them. She was just cracking me up.







Linking Up At:
OneCreativeMommy.com












1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! I saw your link on One Creative Weekend.

    ReplyDelete