Mess Free Finger Painting






I love finger painting. What is more fun than squishing paint between your fingers? I'm not quite ready for Sweet Girl to get paint all over her fingers because then it would be all over everything. So instead it went inside a gallon size bag. I taped the top part closed and to the floor, because the last time we did this she managed to get the bag open and her fingers inside while my back was turned. She is quick.


I used Crayola washable paint that was leftover in my school supplies. I love this paint. Sadly I'm almost out.

We talked about the colors and I showed her how to mix them in the bag. This was not her favorite activity. I think I didn't put enough paint in the bag. It would have been more fun if she could have felt big pools of paint, but like I said I was running out of paint. We'll have to stock up again before next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment