Contact Paper Fall Collage


This week I decided to bring back one of our favorite Mommy and Me School activities, the contact paper collage. We had so much fun with this activity last time that we just had to play again. This time I used fall colored foam leaves I found at the dollar store.


I taped the contact paper to our back door again and gave Sweet Girl the foam leaves. As she added them to our collage we talked about the different colors and about fall.


She loves to stick her entire hand onto the contact paper and then peel it off.


Lately Sweet Girl has been really into putting things down her shirt. I'm not really sure why. Here she is putting a whole bunch of leaves down her shirt. She is so funny!

Linking up At:
For the Kids Friday

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! My daughter loves to put things down other women's shirts and then laughs and laughs. We also have a bunch of foam leaves and played with them in a "pile of leaves". Explaining seasons to her is a bit difficult because Florida doesn't really experience a drastic seasonal change. Your contact paper collages look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some contact paper to do this with over autumn too. We might use real leaves though or I will photocopy real leaves to use. My boys have done similar work before and enjoyed it.

    Lovely photos of your daughter.

    Came via TGIF link up.

    ReplyDelete