Play Dough Invitation to Play

  

We have been taking a little break from Mommy and Me School as I work to get everything ready for preschool, but we are still making sure to have fun playing together. I recently made a new batch of play dough. I love making homemade play dough. It just feels nice to squish fresh warm play dough.


I have been reading about invitation to play activities where you just put items out and allow your child to decide how they will play with the. For this activity I set out our fresh play dough, some pick up sticks, measuring cups and green BINGO tokens.

 

Sweet Girl worked on her sculpture for a good 20 minutes. It was so interesting to watch her work. When I though she was finished I started cleaning up and pulled out all of her sticks. She was not happy with me. She had to get back up on the chair and start all over.

Linking Up At:
Tuesday Tots

0 comments:

Post a Comment