Contact Paper Fun


Sweet Girl has a few phrases that are just so cute that they can always make me smile. One of them is when she gets really excited and she says "Oh boy!" That's what she said when she got up from her nap and I showed her the contact paper I had taped to our glass door.

We had the best time playing with this. I added some of the foam letters we bought for her to play with in the tub clear back when she first started taking baths in the big people tub. I also found some foam hands and flowers in my teaching supplies.


We talked about sticky, and I showed Sweet Girl how to stick her hand on the contact paper and peel it off. I told her the names and sounds of the letters and she repeated them. It was so much fun that it is still taped to our back door and Sweet Girl plays with it while I make dinner.

Linking Up At:
It's Play Time
Tuesday Tots
Raising Bean
For the Kids Friday

2 comments:

  1. Would love for you to link this up to the Sunday Showcase! http://www.theiowafarmerswife.com/2012/08/the-sunday-showcase-olympics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun activity! Works with so many different senses too. I may have to run to the store and pick up some contact paper this week to try this one out! Thanks for sharing it at Momma Mar's Activity Corner.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete