Bubbles Sensory Bin


Several months ago Sweet Girl got a hold of the shampoo bottle in the tub and turned her bath into a surprise bubble bath. I thought she would like it, but it seemed to stress her out to have the bubbles all over her. Now I thought it might be fun to play with bubbles again, but in a smaller scale to prevent frustration.

This time Sweet Girl had a lot of fun scooping bubbles up into her hands. We clapped and sprayed them everywhere, we shook them all over the kitchen and we blew them on each other. Sweet Girl added the word "bubble" to her vocabulary.

 

As we were playing I remembered that Baby, that's the name of Sweet Girl's baby, was pretty dirty, so I thought we could give her a bubble bath. Sweet Girl had so much fun covering Baby in bubbles, and she came out very clean.


Linking Up At:
Tuesday Tots

2 comments:

  1. How stinking cute is your little one?!? And I just love the bubble activity!
    Thanks so much for joining in the under 300 followers blog hop.. I am your newest follower~

    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so fun! You're a good mom. Thanks for joining the party at One Creative Weekend! I hope to see you back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete