Balloon Volleyball


For the past two weeks I have been almost obsessed with watching the Olympics. I love the gymnastics and the swimming. I watch sports that I know nothing about, but during the Olympics I love it. I have watched a lot of diving, cycling, track and field, and have become a big volleyball fan. So it was time for Sweet Girl and me to celebrate the Olympics in Mommy and Me School fashion. Our first event, Balloon Volleyball.

This is a game I played with my brothers and sisters a lot growing up. We would lay the piano bench on its side to serve as the net and we could be entertained for hours.


Sweet Girl had so much fun chasing the balloon around. Although she really needs to work on her volleyball skills. It was so cute!


Just look at how in awe she is of my volleyball skills.

Linking Up At:
For the Kids Friday  
Photobucket

1 comment: