Alphabet Soup


My nephew inspired me for this activity. He is two years old and he loves to make pretend soup. Every time they come to visit he gets out a pot and ladle and gets to work on his soup. It is so cute. For Mommy and Me School I gave Sweet Girl a pot, a spoon, a bowl and a bag of magnetic alphabet letters. She got right to work on her soup. She poured the letters in, mixed them around and then served them in the bowl. She had a great time playing with this all afternoon.




Linking Up At:

Raising Bean

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm so trying this with my little guy! Thanks so much for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Hope to see you back next week! Happy to be following! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific way to play and have fun while sneaking in some letter learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea! i'm loving this! stopping by from the activity corner link up :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! My daughter will love this and she's recently become obsessed with our magnetic letter on the fridge! I bet taking it outside on a hot day and actually filling the pot up with water and the letters would be a great addition, and way to cool down!

    Thanks for linking up and sharing this fun idea at Momma Mar's Activity Corner!
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very cute, I'm sharing this on the Kids Co-op FB page.

    ReplyDelete