Exploring With Cotton Balls


I'm so happy to be back on my blog! We have spent the last two weeks traveling across the country. I naively thought I would have some time to post in the evenings, but we were just having too much fun. Now we are home, the bags are unpacked, the laundry is done, the grocery shopping is finished, and we are back on Mountain Standard Time. It's good to be home.


Obviously Mommy and Me School has fallen by the wayside over the last couple weeks, so I don't have much to write about, but we did get in one fun activity before we left. I have a somewhat large collection of cotton balls. I thought it would be fun to pull them out and let Sweet Girl experiment with them. I also gave her a big spoon and a couple bowls. It was fun to watch her practice scooping them up and moving them back and forth between the bowls. It was great motor skills practice, and it really helped her get better at using a spoon or fork to eat with.

We also talked about how they felt. and then we spent some time throwing them in the air to make it snow. We had a fun time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment