Exploring With Paper Cups

I really am going to get all of our May Mommy and Me school activities posted. It's just taking me longer than expected. Well here is another amazingly simple yet entertaining activity. As I was planning May's activities I was running out of ideas as I got to the end of the month. Then I saw a great idea,  Playing with Cups from Hands On As We Grow. I thought to myself, I have cups. We can play with cups. And so we did.

Sorry the pictures are blurry. I didn't realize it until just now.


This activity came on the perfect night too. We had friends coming over for dinner so I was frantically trying to get the house cleaned and make dinner. I just pulled out some leftover Happy Birthday cups from Sweet Girls birthday and let her go.


She had fun stacking them and unstacking them. Her favorite part was banging them together and enjoying the sound they made. We marched and danced to the sound of the banging cups. And they kept her entertained while I finished dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment