Letter Sponges


It turns out that raising 2 kids does not leave much time for blogging about 2 kids. I don't know how all the mommy bloggers out there do it. By the time we run errands, eat play, clean, and repeat, there just doesn't seem to be time to update the blog. At least we are still finding time to explore and learn together.


This is Little Brother. He is so stinkin' cute. We are just starting to get into organized play/learning activities with him. The most important thing is to pick things that he can safely put into his mouth. I found these letter sponges as I was going through my old teaching supplies, and I just pulled them out for him to explore. He loved squishing them and, of course, chewing on them. It was a great time to just talk to him too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment