Sticker Color Shape Match


I love those activities that don't take a whole bunch of time to put together or a whole bunch of materials, and still end up being super fun. This was one of those. I have seen the basic idea for this activity on Pinterest, but we tweaked it a little to fit our needs.

 Lately Sweet Girl has been learning her colors and shapes, so to help her practice we played this matching game. I pulled out some stickers I had on hand and drew matching shapes and colors. Don't you love my artwork?

 

Then it was Sweet Girl's job to match the stickers to the right shape and color. She had so much fun that when she filled all the shapes on the paper she made me draw more. She has since requested this activity three times. She loves her stickers.


She was so proud of her work.


Linking up At:

For the Kids Fridays at SunScholars.comI Can Teach My ChildPhotobucket
Preschool Powol Packets

5 comments:

  1. That's a fun idea, I am going to PIN that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea and so simple to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it's so simple! Thanks for sharing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you drew the shapes to match the stickers. That is a great idea to take a matching activity to the next level. I might try this with my toddler once he gets a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fun and simple idea!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete