Gel Pumpkin Window Clings


Sweet Girl and I love to walk through the seasonal aisles at the stores. I love to see all the decorations. Last Christmas we visited every single store with a Christmas section and just admired their displays and decorations. Well, Halloween isn't quite as good as Christmas, but there are still some really fun things to see. One day we found these cute gel pumpkin window clings at Walmart. I just couldn't help myself. We had to get them, and I'm so glad we did, because Sweet Girl had so much fun.


We started by just exploring their texture. I'll admit I loved squishing them as much as Sweet Girl did. We talked about their colors, and then got down to the real business of sticking  them up on the door. As soon as they were all up, Sweet Girl started taking them down. As soon as they were all down, she started putting them back up. This kept her going for a solid half hour plus other bits of time over the next few days. For $2, we had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love to squish them too LOL! can't help it! Anyway, I nominated you for liebster award... details at my blog aubzielation

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's impressive! W likes to tear them up. Not as fun!

    ReplyDelete