Apple Scooping


This apple scooping activity was so fun this afternoon. I set out a small basket of these red and green pom poms and a cake pan. (It was supposed to represent a pie tin, but my pie tin is glass and I didn't want it to brake.)


Sweet Girl got right to work scooping the "apples" into the pie tin. We talked about their colors and about making pretend apple pie. She is getting so good at scooping things!


We pretended to eat the apples and make loud crunching sounds. This apple came a little too close to being eaten.


The apples went back and forth from the basket to the tin and back again. These apples kept us both entertained for about half an hour. It was a great afternoon. I am so excited now when we have time to fit in a Mommy and Me school activity. Life just gets so busy, but it almost always ends up being my favorite part of the day.

Linking Up At:
No Time For Flashcards
Tuesday Tots






2 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely blog! I found you from the blog hop! Am your newest follower xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I am going to try this with my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete