The Ultimate Chocolate Bunt Cake

 

This weekend I celebrated my 29th birthday. I can't believe I am going to be 30 next year. Aaaah! No matter how old I get I still look forward to my birthday. I love planning fun things to do and lots of great food to eat. I don't really like cake very much. I mean if you give me a piece I'll eat it, because that's the kind of person I am, but I wouldn't pick it over other desserts. For awhile I had even switched over to birthday brownies instead of cake. Then my sister-in-law introduced me to the ultimate chocolate bunt cake. It is so delicious and moist and wonderful! So whether you love cake or not this cake is worth trying.

Here is what you need:
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 4 oz.  Pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 4 oz.  Pkg. Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
4 Eggs
1/2 C Sugar
3/4 C Oil
1 1/2 C Water
6 oz. Chocolate Chips

1. Pour all ingredients in a  large mixing bowl and mix together well.


2. Spray a bunt pan with a LOT of nonstick cooking spray. Pour all batter into the pan and cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean.


3. Let the cake cool completely. Scrape the sides of the pan to try to get the cake out a little better. Turn over and dump the cake out.


Best of luck getting all of the cake out cleanly. I get it all out about 50% of the time. But even if it doesn't come out really clean, you can still piece it back together, and it tastes so good that people won't care how it looks. You can see that I had to piece mine back together a little bit.


This cake is delicious by itself and phenomenal with some vanilla ice cream. And it was pretty good as batter on the beaters.



2 comments:

  1. That cake sounds so good I'll have to give it a try! You are to cute in the last picture! I found your blog on Sugar Bee Crafts, I'm now following you. I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me too, only if you like of course.
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chocolate bunt cake looks delicious! Love that picture of you guys licking the beaters. We always do that too! Thanks for sharing this recipe at Gettin' Krafty!

    ReplyDelete