Pom Pom Painting


Here is another addition to our week of painting while trying not to get any paint on our hands. This activity is very similar to the q-tip activity.


I just gave Sweet Girl some paint and a couple large pom poms. She loves pom poms, so she was very excited about getting to play with them and dip them in paint!


I didn't get a picture of her finished painting, but you get the idea. For this painting Sweet Girl mixed her red and yellow a lot, so we got to talk about orange. And luckily we made it without too much paint on her hands. Every time she gets a little paint on them she holds them out for me to wipe off. I hope she grows out of this.

Linking Up At:
It's Playtime
Cachey Mamas ClassroomRaising Bean

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through a comment on another blog. This is such a fun idea and if it's mess free all the better. I just bought Pom poms for a muffin tin sorting activity so I'm super happy that I have them on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We did Q-tip painting this morning and I'm always looking for new "tools!" I like your cupcake paint holder too!

    ReplyDelete