Toddler Rock Collecting


Sweet Girl loves to play in the rocks. She is always trying to stop and pick them up wherever we go, so for Mommy and Me School I decided to embrace her love of rocks. We went outside with an empty ice cream bucket and just started picking up rocks.


As we collected rocks we talked about pig and small. This was also good practice for her fine motor skills. We had fun and Husband got some cute pictures for us. Please note Sweet Girl's necklace. A lady never goes anywhere, not even rock collecting, without her accessories.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! We love to collect rocks too! My three year old will dig in the yard for hours looking for the tiniest rocks!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! About the family memory game....I bought the original version of memory and the backside of the cards are blank (unlike the character memory games). I mod podged my pictures onto the cards and they are definitely on there pretty well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun!! My three-year-old loves to pick up rocks as well. And sticks and leaves, and... Now you can give her some paint and start rock painting projects. So much fun. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she has her accessories sorted even for rock collecting.

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete