Egg Carton Play


While we were on our vacation, Sweet Girl had so much fun playing with the plastic eggs in the egg carton in my sister-in-law's play kitchen, so I decided to put one together for Sweet Girl to play with here. Basically I saved an empty egg carton after our delicious eggs and bacon party on the morning of the 4th of July, and then I pulled out my leftover plastic eggs from Easter.


Sweet Girl loved taking them out of the carton and putting them back, or delivering them around the room and recollecting them. She was so excited when she could pop them open and put things inside. We talked about colors again and she learned the word egg.


The fun stopped when she put all the eggs in the carton and stood up to carry them across the room and they all fell out onto the floor. She picked them up and tried to go again, but they fell out again. This picture was after the second fall right before she just gave up and sat on my lap and sucked her fingers. It can be so sad when all of your eggs fall all over the floor.

By the way, I know Sweet Girl's hair always looks super crazy, but I just want to say that I do try to do her hair, but she is a little crazy and so it doesn't stay cute for very long. At one point these pigtails were darling. But I still love her, crazy hair and all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment