Tissue Box Fun

Tissue boxes are just another item on the list that have to be kept out of Sweet Girl's reach. She would love to pull out each tissue one by one. So to accommodate her love of tissue pulling, I adapted an idea I have seen all over Pinterest. 
I went through my fabric box and cut up scraps of fabric to put in the tissue box. I tried to find fabrics of different colors, patterns and textures. Then I let her sit and pull them out.
 As she pulled pieces out we talked about their colors and patterns. She felt the different textures on her face and hands. We only do Mommy and Me School Monday-Friday, because the weekends get so busy, but I decided to leave out the tissue box all weekend for Sweet Girl to come back to as often as she liked.
And of course once the fabric was out of the box it became material for dress up.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment