Magnet Letters


I grew up playing with those little plastic letter magnets, so I knew I had to get them for Sweet Girl when I saw them at Walmart for $1.50. The first time I pulled them out, Sweet Girl was so excited about the packaging that she wouldn't even play with the magnets. This time they were just in a plastic bag. Sweet Girl helped me pull each letter out of the bag and put them up on the fridge. We spent the time talking about letter names and sounds (Yes I know she is too young to know her letters, but we talk about them anyway.) and I showed her how to sort them into their colors. Mostly she just liked picking them out of the bag, moving them around on the fridge and then knocking them off. This is a super low maintenance activity, which are often my favorite ones because I can just focus on playing and talking together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment