Easy Bathroom Decor


I have been very unhappy with our guest bathroom since we moved in. I just couldn't seem to find anything I liked to put in there. When we went to visit my sister-in-law inspiration struck. She had a cute toilet topper decoration with candles and  decorative rocks, so we replicated it for our bathroom.

Here is what I used.
Picture frame from Walmart-$3
Decorative rocks from the dollar store. I bought two bags, but only ended up using one.
Three candles from the dollar store.
Grand Total=$7


This was really easy to put together. I just set the candles in the middle of each of the rectangles of the frame and then poured the rocks in around the candles to fill in the frame.

I really liked the way this turned out. It was so simple, and it goes with the paintings I got from TJ Maxx. Hopefully I can show off a few more bathroom makeover projects as I try to get that bathroom to where I want it.


Here is Sweet Girl showing off our lovely new decoration. She is training to be one of the models on The Price is Right (please tell me I'm not the only person who watches that show.)

Linking Up At:





Photobucket
Photobucket
Reasons To Skip The Housework
Gettin Krafty With It

3 comments:

  1. this looks nice..and easy to make/ im so glad you shared!!! thanks for linkin up to Tell Me Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice and I never would've realized that was picture frames. Good job! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle,
    Such a clever idea, love your new candle decor. ;o)
    Smiles, Paula
    {your daughter is so sweet}

    ReplyDelete